Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Goofy Kids

The following video I attribute to Grant taking theater arts at school.

While I was making dinner the other day I looked up and saw the kids mimicing Bugs Bunny. Each taking different characters and acting out the scenes on TV. Silly kids.


And here is Beckett on a non-school day. He was calling himself The Time Keeper because he had on 2 watches - a batman watch you can see on his right wrist and hanging by his left leg you will see a pocket watch he found in the drawer. He kept telling me the time - like mom...it's 4:65! I also love the helmet, winter gloves and Crocs on the wrong feet. :-)


And here is Beckett's latest injury. The boys were playing in the backyard and a football got stuck in the tree. Beckett grabbed one of the rakes we had out there to try and get it out. Not exactly sure how it happened, but the rake slipped and hit him right on the head. We were incredibly lucky that it didn't have super sharp points and that it wasn't the edger...after this I contacted my nurse friend to find out the location of the best and nearest Urgent Care. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment