Goofy Grant eating lunch
This is Alexis. She has a slight crush on Grant and kind of follows him all over. :-) She's so cute.
Grant - such a rule follower. The farmer was demonstrating what she wanted them to do when she said some saying...I think Grant was the only one to follow her and put his hands up. :-)
Here they are planting seeds. That's Jaxon next to him - they are buddies. The little girl is Savannah.
Planting their seeds
This was a strawberry gun (although, as the farmer told me, they don't say gun or shoot on the farm. They say decorate and wand. Oh brother). Basically, I pumped it up with a bike pump, the farmer stuffed the end with strawberries, and the kids "decorated" a banner with rotten strawberries. Big fun!
Grant talking with his lady bug that he just released. I think he was encouraging it to fly away - they were a little cold still from being stored in the fridge. :-)
Again - the only one following along with the farmer's instructions. :-)
Checking out the goat feed. That's Darby next to Grant. She's so cute and tiny! They line up next to each other every day and one day when I went in to have lunch with Grant she was leaning back and resting her head on Grant's chest. :-)
Picking strawberries. Not sure who this little girl is. There are so many! :-)
The whole class. Grant is standing next to his friend AJ

No comments:
Post a Comment