Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, August 26, 2013

Day Trip to Bee Cave

On Saturday we decided to check out an area of the Hill Country we hadn't visited yet - Bee Cave. Unfortunately, as you will see in the pictures, the kids were exhausted and just weren't in the mood for "exploring." So we went to the mall, got lunch and then just headed home. FORTUNATELY, the boys fell asleep on the way home. These 5am mornings have GOT to stop!

 We stopped in a department store and the kids had to try out these hats. Once again, good one Beckett.... :-)


 Classic Beckett. He literally had just yelled at me to turn off the AC. I turned it down, turned around to ask him to be quiet since Grant was sleeping, and this is what I saw. He really goes 100% until he passes out. Never seen anything like it!

Poor Grant just hasn't felt well for a couple of days. I think it's nerves associated with Kinder starting - he's such little worrier. I don't think he ate anything today.
Monday is the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment