Today Cap and I took the kids down to Corpus to the USS Lexington. Unfortunately, Beckett was in "a mood" and it was incredibly HOT. Despite those, I think that the kids had a good time. This is definitely a highlight of the trip for Grant, so, as usual, he enjoyed it. Not sure Beckett will make a return trip for awhile. He wasn't into it...until we got to the firefighter room of course. :-) He just kept running ahead, disappearing, and, in general, not listening. Ah Beck, we love you. :-)
And there is the face we saw most of the day from Beckett.
Beckett - come over here for just a quick picture. Beckett, let go of the antenna for just a second. Oh forget it. Grant, let's scoot over towards Beck.
Beck and Cap looking off the back of the ship.
For some reason, after lunch, the kids were in a mood to take pictures. So I did manage to get a few good ones.
Goof balls in the backseat on the way home. Look how tired Beckett is. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment