Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, August 18, 2012

And the betting is closed

The first Simmons boy to "officially" get stitches is.....





Grant! Yes, I lost money on this one too!

He was outside in the backyard playing with some friends. They were running with their planes. He tripped and the "flame propeller hit me in the face."

Grant and Mommy headed to Urgent Care. Spent 3 hours waiting to see a doctor so that he could put a little glue on his face. Oh well. I didn't have anything better to do with my Saturday night anyway. :-)

It's healing now. He's on antibiotics. The liquid stitches fell off within a couple of days so now we are using liquid band-aids. Still waiting to see if he will have a distinguished scar or not.

As a side note, Beckett and I rushed to Urgent Care awhile ago because he "filleted" his thumb in the tub when my razor fell in the water. But as the doctor said that time, "there just isn't any skin left to stitch up." UGH. It's always something!

No comments:

Post a Comment