Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, March 31, 2014

Bluebonnets!

Spring has arrived in central Texas and that means the bluebonnets are out! I always thought they were taller...but no, these pretty flowers are pretty short and they grow all over the sides of the road. If you are lucky, you will find a field filled with them. But mostly you have to pull off, park, and hope for the best. :-) It's so funny to see so many mini-vans and trucks with hazard lights on and their kids sitting on the side of the road. But hey, it's a Texas tradition!

So when we got home from school today (Roger home sick), we all jumped in the car and went searching for the best spot.

To add to our Texas theme, the kids wanted to wear cowboy hats and boots...so sure, why not. Beckett is really getting into Western week at school. :-)

So here are the pictures. I took a ton. Hard to tell which is the best. If you want to order one, I will put numbers under each picture. Tell me which one(s) you would like and I will put it through to Walgreens.


 #1

 #2

 #3

 #4

 #5

 #6

 #7

 #8

 #9

 #10

 #11

 #12

 #13

 I just thought this one was funny. :-)

 #14

 #15

 #16

 #17

 #18

 #19

 #20

 #21

#22

Yes Beckett, we are all done. :-) 
I think this would make a great poster. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment