The first project for his class was a bug unit. Over Spring Break he came home with 4 facts that he had to illustrate and then learn. He brought the illustrations back to school and made up a posterboard. Then this week he did a presentation to his Kinder class. I am proud to say that he was the only one in his class that talked loud enough and enunciated his words. He also did not hide in his board. He at least tried to face the class. Here is a video of his presentation.
The next day he participated in the Quest Fair. All Kinder - 2nd Quest students were in the cafeteria. The entire school came through to see the posterboards. There was a scavenger hunt and the kids were encouraged to ask questions. Grant loved it.
Here are some pictures:
Classroom Presentation
Cafeteria
I was blown away by the 1st and 2nd grade posters. I really thought they were 5th grade posters when i saw them in the classroom. These are the 1st grade posters - Ocean animals was their subject
An example of a 2nd grade poster.
No comments:
Post a Comment