Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, December 12, 2011

Well, we finally did it!

Beckett is finally in a big boy bed. We were going to move him Thanksgiving weekend, but he came down with croup. Ever since there we have just been dragging our feet. Afraid of how he would react, afraid of the fights keeping him in bed, etc. Well, I am happy to say that we finally did it.

Poor Beck. He's been too big for the crib for awhile. But honestly he's also been very happy in the crib. He likes to just sit and play in there and have conversations with his animals. But last night and then today during naptime, I heard him saying Ouch...I think that his arms and legs were poking through the crib slats.

He's very excited about all things "big boy" and the bed was no exception. He came downstairs to get the screwdrivers, he helped us move the crib out and then move the bed in.

Here is a quick video and some pictures:


 Here Dad - I got some screwdrivers for us.

 Let's take this one out next.

 Man, look at this bed.

 He looks so little.

 And smaller still.

Grant's pic of Beck in his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment