Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Activities and More!

I thought I would post a few pics from the past couple of weeks.

We have been busy getting ready for Christmas. Grant did a great job decorating the house (he LOVES to do craft projects) and making Christmas cookies. Beckett also enjoys those things, but unfortunately he's been battling some kind of bug and so he really hasn't been himself.


 Beck and Grant both had cameras one day and here are Grant's pictures. I don't think I have checked Beckett's camera yet. Always interesting.




I bought the kids an advent calendar with chocolate behind each of the doors. So every night, after dinner, they have to sit on the bench, patiently, to get their next piece. And every night, this is what I see - Grant with his eyes closed looking at the ceiling and Beckett peeking at me with a big smile on his face. 


My mom got me a new mixer for my birthday. And while it does a GREAT job mixing, the beater is a bit difficult to lick! :-)



A BIG thank you to Grandma and Papa for our new footed pajamas. Superman and LEGO Star Wars haven't left their bodies...especially post naps and first thing in the morning.

 Their superhero pose (hands on hips). Unfortunately the pic was really yellow (no flash), so I thought black and white might be better...not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment