Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, October 28, 2011

Our Growing Boys

Grant had his 4 year check up today. Everything checked out great - I was impressed with how well he answered all the doctors questions. It was a much more in depth appointment this time (longer exam, jump, stand on one foot) along with a few shots. The longer exam paired with Beckett being in the room made for a very small space. All in all though, everyone did great.

Stats

Grant - 57 pounds (99th percentile), 44 inches (98th percentile)
Since his 3 year appointment, Grant has grown 3 3/4" and gained 5 pounds.

Beckett weighs 39 pounds. Since it wasn't his appointment I don't know his height or percentages, but at his 2 year appointment (beginning of June) he was 36 pounds.

Whew. No wonder I am always so tired.

We are also in the beginning stages of potty training Beckett. He knows that, if he tries, he is able to wear a pair of Grant's boxers over his pjs. I believe you have all seen a picture of that. But here's one you haven't seen...it's a potty party in our house every night. I know, you all wish you could be here to join in. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment