Beckett had been playing outside in the backyard and he needed a diaper change. He insisted on getting changed outside and apparently he also needed to read my book and his head required a pillow. Too funny.
This one was taken just as I was about to strangle them. We were having a particularly difficult morning...just trying to get out the door. And then I hear Grant say, "Mommy, we are a couple of handsome boys." Notice Beckett is holding Grant's hand. How can you stay mad after that?
We went to Isaac's house for craft day and honestly their favorite part was pushing Beckett in this fire truck. Oh well. What can you expect? I like the train. :-)
The boys helped me rake leaves in the front yard, then the trucks came out. When you can't play in sand, you improvise. :-)
We went to Isaac's house for craft day and honestly their favorite part was pushing Beckett in this fire truck. Oh well. What can you expect? I like the train. :-)
The boys helped me rake leaves in the front yard, then the trucks came out. When you can't play in sand, you improvise. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment