Beckett and Sam lining up for their relay
Grant in the queue line for his race
Beckett wanted to read to Grant on this day.
Grant swimming the butterfly
Grant
Grant
Beckett waiting for his first race. The numbers on their arms help tell the volunteers what his next race it. For example - Beckett's first race was number 13. He was in heat 3, lane 1.
Oh yes, I am fluent in swim now. :-)
Swim meets are organized chaos. Here is a picture of the tent area. Each tent is broken down my age and gender. This is a picture of the 7-8 girls tent (I was sitting right next to the guy in burgundy.
And this is a picture of the pool area. Again, lots of people - organized chaos.
Beckett and more of his swim buddies
Another example of the organization required - these are the ready benches. There are about 4-5 benches and the kids sit in order of their lanes and move up with each race completed.
This was taken by the team photographer. Beckett wasnt feeling very well and I think this picture shows that perfectly. We weren't the subject of the picture but I still love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment