Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Beckett is 6!!

I can't believe my baby is 6....ugh. He is a kind hearted, loving, goofball and we couldn't love him more. So proud of all his has done and can't wait to see what the next year brings!


 Macie, Cap and I brought the boys Sonic for lunch...they really do have the best onion rings. :-)


 After swim we went to QDoba for dinner and then Baskin Robbins for dessert. This ice cream monstrosity was his choice...I still don't know how they finished!

 Only 3 bites in and it's already all over his face. He really is one of the messiest eaters I know



On Wednesday, June 3rd we had Beckett's friend party at a place called Gattiland. It's pizza buffet with an arcade and bumper cars - a 6 year old dream!

 Look at my tired boys. Did I tell you that they got up at 2AM to play with Beckett's new toys. Cap got up 2 times to put them back to bed. I heard them at 445 and put them back to bed and they finally slept till 630 when they had to go to school. I still don't know how they were conscious for the entire time....

 As you can see in this picture - Beckett was pumped and ready for his party. 

 Grant and his BFF Jud


 I love this pic and these boys.



1 comment: