Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, July 12, 2014

48"...WOO-HOO!

We went to Veteran's Memorial Pool today - a community pool in Cedar Park. It's a wonderful pool with tons and tons of things for the kids to do. Both boys were pumped to pass the swimming test and get over to the slide and diving platform. Well...apparently they are both 48" tall and soooo...no swimming test needed. I kind of wanted Beckett to have to pass the test, but he had the bracelet before I knew it and headed right over.

The diving platform is not for the faint of heart. Several kids went to the edge and turned around. Not Beckett. By the end of the day, he was getting a running start from the back fence and leaping off the platform. Really proud of him...he did great and wants to go back!

Grant started on the diving platform. He kept telling me he was going to do a flip...I told him that was OK. I am good with him just jumping. :-)


This slide is awesome - it shoots you out the end. 

Love Love Love his face in this pic...having a great time!

Video of the diving platform and slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment