Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Port A Beach

Today we all went to Port Aransas beach. Unlike Rockport beach, Port A beach has waves and the water gets pretty deep. The kids, Beckett especially, were bursting to get out of the van...didn't even really let us stop the car before he was out of his seat, ready to run.

The boys charged right into the water. I was worried about the salt water bothering their eyes, that they would be afraid of the waves and roughness of the water. Well, silly Mommy. Not only did they dive under the waves, Beckett was actually roaring with laughter. They really had an amazing time. Once we were able to get them out of the water, they chase seagulls with sticks and ran their trucks all over the beach. A great day had by all.




Beckett's arms really aren't sunburned. I think his sensitive skin must be reacting with the sand and saltwater. 

They were so cute in the water - holding hands and jumping the waves together.

Pure joy.

Aw man, I missed that one!

Beckett going through a VERY deep wave. He constantly amazes me.

Grant getting ready to dive over the wave.

Here is a quick video of them in the water. I was very nervous that I was going to drop my iPhone in the ocean. I didn't stay in for too long.


 Warming up after being in the chilly water...oh and the clouds rolled in too.

Howdy partner!

Classic Beckett

We stopped at a restaurant called Moby Dicks for lunch...right up the kids alley. FULL of pirates, fish and sharks. They loved it!


I absolutely love this picture. Now THAT is a Texas sized corn dog! And yes he ate the whole thing, along with his fries and pudding cup. I tell ya, I am scared for their teen years!  Their appetites are amazing!

Macie, Cap and the boys in the shark's mouth...an entrance to a souvenir shop across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment