Well, this was from last week. Beckett had a rough head week. First was a run-in with one of the corners in the kitchen. The deep bruise on his right cheek spread into his right eye. He had a nice shiner for the week. Then he was playing outside with Grant and, unfortunately, Grant made a bad decision - he threw a rock at Beckett and it hit him on the right side of the forehead. So heading out with Beckett last week was full of interesting looks - especially when I am dragging him out of Target kicking and screaming. :-)
Beckett on one of the fire trucks from the 1920s. Very cool.
Grant on the other 1920 fire truck. We heard from one of our neighbors that Grant was on the news while on this truck. We have looked and looked for the story. If we find it I will send out the link.
Grant on a Bobcat.
Beckett LOVED the mail truck. He beeped the horn over and over.
I love this pic - sorry it's so small. He has a lollipop in his mouth...not a toothpick. :-)
An enormous Colts inflated player outside the Colts-mobile.
Love this pic.
Enjoying a Kona Ice - ie snowcone.
Too cool for words.
Beckett's other favorite - a HUGE bulldozer.
I am just not sure what to say about the poses in this one. Beckett looks like he's dancing and Grant, well, what can I say? :-)
What would you like on your burger?
These pictures are from today at the Children's Museum. We really had a great day. The kids LOVED the play. It was based on the children's book "How I Became A Pirate." It's one of our favorite books and I am happy to say that the troupe did a really good job.
Beckett's big news - he can ride the animals that go up and down on the carousel! YEE-HAW!
Waiting for the play to start.
Beginning of the play.
I tried to get a picture of Grant with one of the pirates, but there were a lot of people pushing to the front, I was holding Beckett and a heavy backpack and trying to take the picture with one hand. Whew. Just didn't happen. :-(
Captain Braid Beard....great job! He was Beck's favorite.
What fun, shiners and all. Some of the expressions are priceless!
ReplyDelete