Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, July 6, 2012

SURPRISE!

For my birthday, my parents surprised me and the kids by driving up for a week long visit. What a great present! Unfortunately, they arrived during our record breaking heat....makes for quick outings!

During their visit, we hit the pool, the children's museum and the Saturday Market. Unfortunately, before I made it to the front of the line, our favorite stand at the market ran out of sweet corn. BOO!

 Beck and Grant goofing around in their winter hats and gloves - I think that they were pretending to be superheroes! :-) Thanks Amy and Heidi for the great hats!

 Grant striking a superhero pose!

 Hugs for my birthday!

 More hugs...LOVE IT!

 Gotta love my princess and Tinkerbell sandwich container. As Grant said...it's for my PB&J at the pool!

 I LOVE Beck's face in this picture! Go get him Beck!

 Didn't know you can site a water gun. Hmmm...

 Beck having a great time.

 The battle continues!

 VROOM!

 Waiting for Bumblebee to come and say hi...

 Watching Bumblebee strike a pose for the cameras.

 Bumblebee!

 Checking out pictures on Cap's phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment