As I have said in previous posts, Grant and Beckett love Gym Swim. This last week I took a few pictures of the boys playing in the pool. I love the look of pure joy on Beckett's face. They are playing Ring Around the Rosey in these pictures.
I am also including a video of Grant from today. He is so confident in the pool and when we went to open swim today he swam across the pool. The water is over his head making me (and the lifeguard) a bit nervous...as you will see there are times that I think he's not going to make it. But so far he always makes it to the other side...he has learned to pop himself up off the bottom and take breaths...all good tools. I still am nervous though. :-) I think that it was better when he was afraid if it was over his head and wouldn't venture in.
No comments:
Post a Comment