Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our Week

This week Roger and I were fortunate to have a very tired 4 year old pushing boundaries, getting used to his new schedule and trying out life without a nap. Then we also had the joy of a 2 year old who is discovering his love of the word "NO!" and also adjusting to a new schedule, which sometimes means a shorter nap.

That said, there were some pretty funny moments from this week...mostly from Beckett.

B - tonight we were eating dinner. Roger said, "Beckett, don't play with your food." Beckett responded - "I'm not, I'm just goofing around." I think that we might have a lawyer on our hands.

B - getting out of the car, I open his door and he sings to me "I'm gonna pack my bags and I'm gonna go away." Quoting a song that was just on the radio...or maybe telling me what he was going to do when we got inside.

Watching football with dad. Apparently our new couch isn't comfy on its own.

Couple of tired boys at the end of the day.

Grant and his friend Isaac at a science class at the children's museum this week. Grant kept putting his arm around Isaac - so cute.

It was "H" week at school, so Thursday was hat day.

Tired Beckett...I think that he had just said "NO!"

Trying out the hat backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment