Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Goof Balls

After baths, the boys always have the chance to run around. Basically they run from one end of the house to the other...as fast as they can...giving high 5s whenever possible.

Well, last night Grant added a new twist. Usually Grant is in his boxers and Beckett is naked. Well, last night Grant put boxers on Beckett. Of course, they are too big and it is the funniest thing. Then when Beckett went to put on his PJs, apparently, he didn't want to remove the boxers because he came back with them over his bottoms. Maybe this will be the incentive we need to get him out of diapers.

Anyway, tonight I remembered the camera and so I took a couple of pics.

They are quite the 2some and keep Roger and I laughing (when we aren't ready to strangle them of course! :-)

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment