Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, September 26, 2011

This Saturday Grant faced the Storm (I think that was their name). I don't know how they decided teams, but this team got the short stick. The kids really didn't know what to do and the players kept disappearing. Roger had to put some of our players on the sideline so that the teams could stay even. Anyway, as you will see in the video, Hannah, a little girl on Grant's team, was on fire this weekend. Grant scored a couple of goals...hopefully you will be able to tell.

Beckett had a great time at the game this weekend. He is quite the ball dribbler.
He also flirted with his little friend Alina leading her around the field, holding her hand and gave her a few kisses as well. It was so cute and unfortunately I didn't think to pick up my camera. I will keep an eye on them this weekend and try to get it on tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment