Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SOCCER rules our life!

Soccer began in August and it has taken over our life. This year Grant is playing Academy level soccer. This level is more competitive - each player has a position to play, there are refs, and...most importantly for Grant...there are goalies. We play teams from all over Austin (yes sometimes we have to travel). He is so excited for this year and I can't wait to see how his skills develop over the season.

Beckett is also playing again. He is still playing at the recreational level. He has an interest in soccer, but not the love of the game that Grant has. I have a feeling it will come with time as he and Grant are constantly playing and practicing and really that's all they talk about some days. :-)

With 2-3 practices a week and 2-3 games on the weekend, we are all on board and I guess we better all love soccer! :-)





 Very proud Daddy

This was taken during one of Beckett's games. Big brother sitting by little brother, discussing the game and strategy. SIGH....love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment