Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

First Day of School 2015!!

I am not going to lie, I am having trouble with the fact that I no longer have a child that needs to attend Kindergarten. They are growing up so fast. And now, because of the way the school is laid out, the boys are not even in the same side of the school building. UGH. Pulls at my heartstrings...and also makes me so very proud.

Beckett is incredibly excited to have the same teacher Grant had in first grade - Mrs. Paulsen. And really, I am too. We love Mrs Paulsen and I can't wait to see how Beckett does this year - I think he is going to thrive.

Grant has Mrs. LaFevers. We don't really know anything about any of the second grade teachers, but he was excited to see a few friends in his class.




 I didn't take this one fast enough - they had just been holding hands. Such great brothers. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment