Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Our Last Lunch with Grant

So Wednesday was our last lunch with Grant for this year. :-(  We decided to do it up right and brought Sonic! That afternoon was Grant's End of Year celebration - a mini-performance and then splash day!

 I love this picture - so glad, that in some ways, he's still a little boy. 

 Goofy pic courtesy Beckett the photog.

Not the greatest, but it's what we got. 

 End of Year performance. The little girl in front of Grant cracks me up! She looks like this in every picture I took. She's such a cutie, but for some reason would not smile for this pic!

 Ready for splash day!






 This is Jud and Grant. They are great friends and yes, he drenched me with this picture. 

 Wow - look how wet she got.

 Hee Hee Hee 

 Think we can do it again? Hee hee hee 



 See his shoe in the bottom left corner? He totally bit it on this one and his show flew off his foot. Wish I had videoed this one - classic Slip and Slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment