Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Beckett is 5!

I can't believe it - Beckett is 5. Beckett is going into Kindergarten in the fall. I know everyone says this, but where did all the time go? Weren't we just moving from Alaska to San Antonio?

He is very proud of being 5. He tells everyone "Now I am 5." We planned quite the day for him. It started on Sunday when he opened Macie and Cap's presents. On Monday I had to go into the preschool for a bit and then we had a party for him at our neighborhood amenity center/pool...complete with light sabers, pizza and cake. Then when we got home, he opened family gifts. Jam packed day...I think we are still finding presents he forgot he received. :-)



 LEGO!


 LEGO Star Wars book from Costco. One of the first things Beckett said to Cap when they got here was "Did you know there is a LEGO Star Wars book at Costco?" Even at 5 he knows how to hint about presents. :-)

 His get up for our birthday trip to school

 How old are you?

 Decorations at Beckett's party - complete with the Death Star, stormtrooper balloons and light sabers

 Love the figures holding up the candles - thank you Pinterest!

 Grant's gifts to Beckett - Hulk disk thrower and a tiger monster truck.

 Thanks Grandma and Papa for the great singing card!

 Old school Transformers! Thanks Dad!

 Old school Star Wars ships!!





Beckett's final gift was...... I am happy to say he was much more excited about it the next day when he actually got to try it out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment