Grant was very excited to be Beckett's big brother. Everyone at school knows all about him, so it was fun to see him realize that we talk about him all the time. Grant also loved being my helper. He fully enjoyed being a 6 year old in a world of 4 year olds. :-)
Here are our handsome boys before we left. :-)
And here is a video of the performance. The little girl in the flower dress is Penelope. She's the little girl that asked them if they could be married. :-) The little girl in the grey is Hannah. I am pretty sure he's married to her too. :-)
Also want to apologize for the shaking and singing on my part. I was trying to help the kids remember the sign language that goes with the song and was so used to singing the song with the kids during rehearsal that I didn't even realize I was doing it. :-) You will also hear Beckett's teacher singing next to me. Oh well.
The 2 little boys in the last song that
are causing so much trouble are in the 3s class that I used to be an
aide. They are such a handful and apparently being on stage didn't
change that. At one point they used their candles as light sabers and
were dueling each other during Little Drummer Boy.
That was the best video every! I loved hearing Beckett and mom singing. He looked so handsome and happy up on stage.
ReplyDelete