Grant up on the bow of the ship.
Beckett in full funk. This was a very cool wooden ship with a sand box in the middle. I really thought the kids would want to play here longer. I was impressed by the ship...them, not so much. Oh well.
Heading into the corn maze. What a great time this was! We had to find 10 markers inside the maze. At each marker we answered a trivia question and depending on the answer we went right or left. Very fun. (More on this in the video)
Figuring out the first question.
Beckett's turn
A decent family photo. I must remind you that Grant weighs 70+ pounds - yep, I can still lift him when needed!
Ah, the jumping pillow. These are SO FUN! The kids love to bounce and jump and everything else. Very glad we opted for the all access pass.
Beckett is slowing coming out of his funk. He really needs to start sleeping later in the mornings...
Off to the cow train we go. The driver was crazy and the ride was BUMPY! Of course, the kids LOVED it.
There were these amazing swings in the cottonwood trees. They had a huge swing arc. Beckett loves to swing and this definitely wiped out the funk.
I love this one.
Last stop - this old truck by the exit.
We had a very fun day. We are all wiped out - the combination of Beckett waking everyone at the crack of dawn and a day in the crisp fresh air...aahh...time for bed. :-)
Video of various things - corn maze, pillow, cow train and swing. Enjoy. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment