We started the day off at a great park in Round Rock. It's huge with lots of fields, playing fields, playgrounds and a pretty lake. It was a bit chilly, but the sun was such a nice change from all the rain we have been getting lately no one was complaining.
Beckett was very tired (still getting up around 4:30 am these days) so he was very cuddly with Macie...I don't think she minded one bit. :-)
Let the presents begin. We decided to do presents before dinner so the kids would have time to play with everything before they headed to bed.
Beckett is trying to be patient. :-)
WALKIE TALKIES! So very excited. I am so sorry Bubby - they don't work very well. :-(
As Roger left for work on Friday, he said to Grant - enjoy your last day being 5! Grant's response - "Yea, I think 5 is gonna miss me." So, we just had to make this little sign for him. Such a goofball!
LEGO time!
Grant's cake. When he and I were talking about cupcakes for his friend party, he was all excited about sight word cupcakes. Well, I vetoed that and so we had a sight word birthday cake instead. His word of choice? Is. :-)
The sight words were written on the side.
I couldn't get him to give me a non-cheesy smile.
BTW - school pictures were this week. After his examples of his smile and pose...well, I am a bit afraid to see what we get. :-)
Here is a video of the present extravaganza. As well as a little remote control craziness. Thanks Grandma and Papa! They are a BIG hit!
No comments:
Post a Comment