Front of the house. That's a Texas live oak in the front yard. Hopefully it will fill out to start to cover the driveway too. Not too much shade from it, but it does provide a bit.
View into the house from the front door. The office is immediately to your right. The door into the garage is on your left.
The office - on the front of the house.
Entry way. Sorry the window washed out the picture. It lets in tons of light - always nice.
I love this kitchen. I miss having an island, but I guess the double ovens make up for it. :-)
Another bonus of the kitchen area - this built in desk. LOVE! The storage is unbelievable. That's a pantry door on the left. The hallway to the kids bedroom and guest bedroom is on the right.
View from entry through kitchen, into living area.
Kids playroom. This is on the back of the house right off the living area.
Hallway to master. I am standing in the living area.
I love our master bedroom. The windows are amazing. It's my escape from the craziness.
Master bath - garden tub, shower stall and double sinks.
Hallway to kids bedroom and guest bedroom. Standing in the living area.
Kids room - we have plans to paint.
Guest room. Nothing exciting - right now its the overflow room...or another place for the boys to play. :-)
I can't wait to use this back patio when it cools off. We have shades up and curtains that need to be hung. Right now it's just too hot.
We have a few live oaks in the back yard. They provide a bit of shade. We have plans to build the kids a playhouse in this area. Those windows are the bump out in the master.
Back corner of the yard. I have plans for this area too...when it cools off. :-)
We love the house. Have plans to add some color to the walls at some point. I hope this gives you a better idea of our new home.
The house is lovely, lots of room. I hope we get to see it some day. A&R
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the house!!! Miss you guys though :(
ReplyDelete