Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, July 1, 2013

Aunt Amy's Visit!

This weekend, Aunt Amy drove up from Houston for a quick visit. The kids were so excited to see her! A visit from Amy means lots of books and games! Woo-Hoo! So great to see her - thank you for visiting!

On Sunday we went back to the BMX trails so the kids could show Daddy and Amy their skills. These pics are all out of order - sorry about that....

 Mounting up and getting ready to go.


 Beckett was very frustrated - his training wheels were definitely slowing him down and he just wasn't able to do what Grant was doing. Here I am talking with him about taking off the training wheels and putting on some pads. He's ready - it will be our next adventure.


 Everyone holding hands. One of the kids favorite things to do in the car - kills my arm. :-)


 Everyone piled into the back. Not sure why Beckett has that face. I stopped trying to figure him out awhile ago. 


 Getting ready to go.


 "Brothers stick together."


 Grant popping a wheelie off one of the jumps.


 Helping Grant out of the tree.


 More talks about training wheels - told you these were out of order.


 There's the smile I love.


 Me and the boys. 


 These little hills are Beckett's favorite part. 


 Grant before getting stuck. 


 Love those faces and smiles!


 Love the concentration on his face. He told me yesterday, while watching the X-Games that he needs to practice some more. That's his goal now - XGames. Lord help me!


 Amy reading some very interesting and overly informative books. This one is about ants. Believe me - way more than I ever wanted to know about ants. Beware the one about mummies!


 We have had some rough weeks with Beckett. This picture warms my heart. I can't wait for this face to be with me all day, instead of the glimpses we get every now and then.

I have had several requests for pictures of the house. I promise...I will post some soon. I want to get them when the house looks good and well...that doesn't happen very often or for very long. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment