Roger came down for a quick visit. He had to go up to Vermont again this morning for work, but will be home Wednesday night. Here are some pictures and videos from the weekend.
This video is from a quick stop at the Rockport pool. Both of the kids have been practicing and pracitcing their swimming and wanted to show Roger how good they are.
First is Grant diving off the board and swimming the length of the pool. We told him that in order to be on a swim team he had to swim the length (25m) of the pool. I brought the kids the other day and Grant swam at least 8-10 lengths of the pool. He was bound and determined to practice. Unfortunately the swim team in Cedar Park is a HUGE commitment and we just aren't ready to take it on this summer. So the kids are going to take swim lessons and then we are going to look into it again next summer.
Then you will see Beckett jump off. Usually I am in the water with him and help him get to the side. But the last time we were there he started to do it on his own. I love his face when he comes out of the water. Just pure joy. :-)
Grant and Beckett have become obsessed with knights and swords and shields. So for our bike ride this morning, Grant put on his tunic (one of Cap's old shirts), sword and shield. I guess he was going to protect us on the walk. :-)
For anyone that learned to ride on the Old Blue Schwin. It's still kicking in Rockport! Grant calls it his new/old bike. :-)
Amy and Randy - Saints gloves make great protection on bike rides.
Back shot of Grant's knight regalia. Notice the bike glove. Can't remember what that was for...
One last stop at the beach. Beckett took his trucks out and was vrooming all over the beach.
Gotta love that toothless grin! :-)
Since my computer crashed, I am not sure when my next update will be. I will experiment with Roger's computer to see if I can get pictures uploaded and onto the blog. Hopefully moving pictures coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment