Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Character Parade

On the Friday before Spring Break, the boys elementary school had a book character parade. This year they were able to choose a Dr. Suess character or any other character.

Beckett really wanted to dress up as a knight, so we found a knight book by Mercer Meyer.


Grant wanted to be Harry Potter. He was worried that with blonde hair he looked more like Malfoy, but I think he looks just like him. :-)


Beckett walking with his teacher in the parade. He still had his boot on his left foot.  The combination of a helmet that slid forward and a boot that was too long for his foot, made for a very interesting march around the school.







Here is a video of the boys in the parade. I crack up everytime I see Beckett walking....he really was a hot mess in that boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment