Each session at the YMCA, we ask the kids what sport they want to try. This session Beckett is taking a class that exposes him to 4 different sports - soccer, basketball, football and baseball. Grant was desperate to play baseball. Lucky for him, there is an indoor league for 4 & 5 year olds. Monday was our first class and I haven't ever seen him so excited. He had his shoes and jacket out by the middle of the afternoon and kept reminding me that we needed to eat early because "I have baseball class tonight."
And here is one of the reasons that we love our Y - I asked the man running the event if Beckett could play (he's not 3 yet so technically not old enough). He encouraged me to put him in. When I mentioned he wasn't there, he took down Beckett's name, his shirt size and said we could bring him in next time - FOR FREE! Love Fishers! Love our Y!
And now, apparently, we love t-ball. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment