After last Christmas, both Roger and I decided that we needed a bigger tree. So I sold ours thinking...we are going to buy a 9 footer. Well, then we decided since we are heading to Florida and won't be here for Christmas, why spend $200 now when it will be so much cheaper after Christmas?? I was planning to make one out of felt for the kids to "decorate" on the wall, but then Roger found one on super sale.
So here is our little tree. I don't think it even 6 feet tall. The kids had a great time decorating it and that's all that matters. As I was putting up the little snowflake garland, Grant started singing this little song. So I hurried to finish and luckily caught some of it on video...
We also made salt dough ornaments.
Christmas is coming! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment