Today we went to Forrest Park in Noblesville. It's a great park with 2 playgrounds, a putt-putt course and a carousel. Today we explored the skate park. Riley ran around and I thought, oh the kids will ride their bikes around all the ramps and have fun. Uh, no. Both kids went down the ramps and wanted to try all of them...Roger and I frequently had to stop them from trying the higher and steeper ones. Ugh. I just had to close my eyes and tell them to keep their wheels straight!
In case you are wondering re Grant and training wheels. He hasn't had another full lesson on just 2 wheels. But he's ready. He's on spring break this week and I am really hoping to get him out there. He bent one of them pretty much perpendicular to his bike last night and didn't have any trouble. Just need to take the time and do it. :-)
Roger is such a softy when it comes to Riley. The kids were bugging her so he decided that he needed to hold her...
Getting ready to go down one of the ramps. Helmets...check. Training wheels...check. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment