Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, March 23, 2012

Rainy Day Exercise

Today was a rainy rainy day so to get some exercise, we took everyone to a big parking lot this evening...the kids rode bikes and played with their BIG trucks. Riley chased the ball and frisbee.

Here is a video of the kids on bikes. And I promise, Grant is fine. What's another bruise? :-)


And here are a few pictures from this week:

 This week was "v" week at school, so for show and tell, Grant made a volcano out of playdough. He's VERY proud of it...took it outside and showed all of his friends. :-)

 Here is my newest find on the Facebook garage sale. HUGE Tonka truck set - Beckett is playing with the rescue tow truck and Grant has the HUM-V rescue truck. Very cool, very loud and VERY big. The kids couldn't be more excited. And hey, for $5, how can I pass it up? :-)

 No, Beckett is not picking his nose. Roger and I think that he's forming an evil plot..."hmmm...what can I do to Grant now?" :-)


Beckett caught himself before falling off his bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment